Well today we went to church, we came home to eat lunch and then we went to "putt putt" golf. A few holes after the 9th hole, PaPa got a sharp pain in his chest (left side). We all rushed to his side. I had my cell phone out and open and ready to call 911. Mom and MaMa kept asking if he was OK. Mom said, "911 or the hospital". The pain went away some, but PaPa agreed to go to the ER at the hospital. Since we were in the middle of a miniature golf course, trying to find the quickest way out was rather hard. Mom going to get the car...PaPa following...MaMa and I going a different way to return the clubs and balls

...meeting at the car...going to the ER. It took us 15 min. or so to get there. Then PaPa had to wait and also fill out papers (not quite like Elmhurst, what we are used to), but he did get in. They said it was not a heart attack. They're keeping him overnight. He is hoping to get out at noon tomorrow.
So, what we know now is that he is OK, but that they are watching him and monitoring is heart. He'll have more tests and blood work tomorrow. Then we should hopefully know what the problem is.
I am
thankful
he is OK

,
I love him very much.
1 comment:
I'll be praying.....
Post a Comment