Tuesday, June 10, 2008

at the Crist's house

After Tess fell off the rope swing [we were rope swinging and it was dark out] she and the rope went swinging forward, but when the rope came back, Tess wasn't there. She came stumbling out of the woods a little bumped and bruised. Then Ryan asked Tessa, "how many fingers am I holding up?"








don't ask......OK we were hobbits, Sam wise Gamgee and Frodo Baggins





"Well, Sam! he said. What about it? I am leaving the Shire as soon as ever I can-in fact I have made up my mind now not ever to wait a day at Crockhollow, if it can be helped.





Very good, sir!





You still mean to come with me?





I do.





It is going to be dangerous, Sam. It is already dangerous.





Most likely neither of us will come back.





If you don't come back, sir, then I shan't, that's certain, said Sam.









Don't you leave him! they said to me. leave him! I said. I never mean to to. I am going with him, if he climbs to the moon; and if any of those Black Riders try to stop him, they'll have Sam Gamgee to reckon with. I said. They laughed...........



















Mama and I made skirts 4 Tess and I, they had a place 4 our sling shot and pocket knife










There's so many fun and maybe not so fun memories we share together. I pray that as we continue to make memories, that we would stay very close, even when (if) both of us get married and have kids running around we still get together, or.....lol.... unless we go to that house in the middle of the woods and live till we're 100 (wink, wink)...hmm, In 20 yrs, I wonder where we will be.




[I hope I didn't put too many embarrassing pic up[ though most of them were both of us]. I guess if you want pay back, you can.]




Love ya, Happy Birthday Tessa, have a great day.




PLEASE WISH TESSA A HAPPY BIRTHDAY




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

PaPa & MaMa said...

Happy Birthday Tessa. I love seeing all the pics you and Wen
post. Great Job.

tessajoy said...

Awww Wen, Thanks you SO MUCH!!! You are the best fried ever!! We had so much fun playing that I was Frodo and that you were Sam! You are truly my Samwise Gamgee!! And My prayers are the same!! WE NEED to get together and just talk about things!! Thanks for calling tonight...sorry my phone died!