Wednesday, August 20, 2008
FINGER PRINTING
Yesterday we got up in the morning and went to get our finger prints [again, our 3rd time]. We all filled out some paper work, then waited for our turn. Dad and Mom went first then me; when I got up there the lady was going though some of the paper and computer work to make sure it matched up. Something didn't mach up[it was with the computer not my paper work]. So the lady told me to sit down. The lady had to call someone from the back. In the mean time Daniel went[no problems with Dad, Mom and Daniel]. Well I guess I'm the lucky one; one of the other times, in the past, they were having problems with my back round check. After 30 min or so the Immigration Officer came out took the papers and went back. After a little bit he came back out to us, and so I'm clear. Once again I went back up, to start my fingerprinting, the technician went through the paper and computer work again and all was fine. These finger prints are good for a year, hopfuly we don't have to do them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hahaha...when they checked your info the first time, you probablly came up on the "FBI's Most Wanted" list;)
The place I took my insurance test at also did finger printing. And when I walked in(because I was early), they were like "hey Bill, your finger printing is all setup and ready for you"(as the lady was saying this, she started walking me to a back room)....Talk about confused...I was like "no, no, I'm here for an Insurance test". The lady looked at me and said "well why didn't you say so in the first place?". GOSH WOMEN, YOU NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE!
Post a Comment