Thursday, June 5, 2008

the table




I feel like we've been eating on paper plates ever since the wedding,[OK, not really, but almost] anyways I thought that it was high time to do something about it.
not to blame it on Abbey, it's just different without her. [still getting adjusted]
when Abbey was here, at the end she was doing most or all the cooking[usually there was a special guy at the house, wink wink] so I got to Fancy up the table.
it's just a little harder to get it done now, but I'm going to try and work on that.

I made a pasta like dish [Abbey made it 4 us girls at the lake] chicken, tomato, garlic,mozzarella.........
Mom made a broccoli salad, that was good
and some bread.

for one thing I have fun doing it[making the table look nice.] but it also makes my family smile. when the guys come home after a long hard day at work, they can sit down and enjoy.
and you don't have to wipe the table if you use a table cloth, lol.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hill's said...

Thanks Wen for a beautiful table and great food. It all was very special.
Love
Mom

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Hey if your looking for some new recipes, go to me and Esther's blog....................
www.delkitchen.blogspot.com

Presentation is everything!
Hannah DeL