Wow...thats all I can say(I was able to get that out, before my jaw hit the floor). I knew you could draw well, but this is beautiful! I didn't see Abbs selection yet, but I was going to also say #2 was the most fitting for the fall. I think that all of them are just stunning though. Keep up the beautiful work!
oooh! ... awww!! ... hmm ... mmmhmm ... hmph! ... welllll ... I LOVE #9 and #1 but I am in this "black & white" phase now so I guess I am a little bias towards those ones ;) I gues it depends on whom you are sending them to and what you would want to put in them ... as stated in the above lines I really like #9and think that it would be wonderful to use any time of year with any message. For the fall ones it comes down to #1 and #2... hmm I guess I should take a second look at the colored one since I am on this "black and white" bend now ... **she says as she back tracks on her broser page ... takes a second look and then swiftly comes back to the comment section ...**
ahha! I believe that I like #2 the best for the fall ones! ... umm ... I think! welll they are all so nice it's hard to chose a favorite! ;) Great craftwomanship and creativity there wends! keep up the good work! =)
Hmmmmm....They are all so pretty....really hard to choose!!!! I think my 3 favorites would be #9 #5 and #1, but they are all REALLY nice! Keep drawing!!!
5 comments:
I love all of them. But if I had to pick one # 2 would be my favorite.
Abbs
Wow...thats all I can say(I was able to get that out, before my jaw hit the floor). I knew you could draw well, but this is beautiful! I didn't see Abbs selection yet, but I was going to also say #2 was the most fitting for the fall. I think that all of them are just stunning though. Keep up the beautiful work!
oooh! ... awww!! ... hmm ... mmmhmm ... hmph! ... welllll ... I LOVE #9 and #1 but I am in this "black & white" phase now so I guess I am a little bias towards those ones ;)
I gues it depends on whom you are sending them to and what you would want to put in them ... as stated in the above lines I really like #9and think that it would be wonderful to use any time of year with any message.
For the fall ones it comes down to #1 and #2... hmm I guess I should take a second look at the colored one since I am on this "black and white" bend now ...
**she says as she back tracks on her broser page ... takes a second look and then swiftly comes back to the comment section ...**
ahha! I believe that I like #2 the best for the fall ones! ... umm ... I think! welll they are all so nice it's hard to chose a favorite! ;)
Great craftwomanship and creativity there wends! keep up the good work! =)
Hmmmmm....They are all so pretty....really hard to choose!!!! I think my 3 favorites would be #9 #5 and #1, but they are all REALLY nice!
Keep drawing!!!
Tara
I love them all but #8 keeps jumping out at me as my favorite.
Post a Comment