1. I would love to go surfing again.
2. I like my coleslaw fresh. [MY family teases me about it being so fresh, that you can feel the sugar crystals. LOL. not quite but almost. Papa likes his fresh also.]
3. I love my toes[feet] free. [no shoes] ...digging my feet in the sand on the beach with the sea water going over them.
4. I would love to go to.... wherever the big redwood trees are, to take pic's, paint, or draw.
5. I'm a person who looks forward to the next season whatever it is, though fall is probably my favorate season... campfires, looking at the stars.
6. I didn't start drawing or doing art until I was around 12 yrs old.
6. HOLLY K
Here are the rules for those I tagged (if you all want to do it, of course!) :*Link to the person who tagged you.*Post the rules on your blog.*Write six random things about yourself.*’Tag’ six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post-*And leave comments on their blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.*Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
If you only do one or two tags that would be OK.
If you don't want to post on your blog/or you don't have a blog, post on my comments after this post.
Have fun!
2 comments:
Hey Wendy! I don't know anyone else except you and your family who has a blog...all my friends have Facebook. :P So, I'll just post my random facts here in your comments. :)
1. I love Josh Groban's music! (My friends don't know that yet, and I'm debating whether I'll tell them anytime soon...I can hear the laughter already.. :P)
2. Like you, I love my toes and feet free with no shoes!
3. I like a few random old T.V. shows, such as "Andy Griffith", "The Waltons", "Little House on the Prairie", and "Bonanza". (Only two of my best friends know this fact...)
4. I'm at the top of my Advanced Composition class online! Yay! (I don't get this chance to tell facts, ahem "brag", very often. :P)
5. I miss Walmart!!!!! (They don't have one in Greece.)
6. I miss all the people I met in Elmhurst this summer and all the people I already knew! (including you!)
Wens-
I don't know too many other "bloggers", but here are some random facts about me for you to enjoy!
1. I will eat peas, but not if they are cooked.
2. I can say the alphabet backwards.
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. My shoe size is 7 1/2.
5. Almost every piece of clothing I buy is from Kohl's.
6. I have no desire to travel to other countries, but really admire those that do!
Post a Comment