skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wendy Elise

Tuesday, January 6, 2009




I love this one
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Wenelise at 10:25 PM

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooooh! I love them! She's so cute!! Kiss her for me, Wendy! :-)

- Jessica

January 7, 2009 at 11:26 AM
Anna Joy said...

DAAAARRRRRLLLLIIIING!

January 19, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Girls

The Girls

Josh & I

Josh & I

Justin

Justin

Tess, Josh & I

Tess, Josh & I

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (16)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (14)
      • look on the family blog
      • Fun fun fun......
      • I'll try to post you pic's Jess
      • HAPPY FAMILY
      • THE AUNT WENDYS
  • ►  2008 (1083)
    • ►  December (70)
    • ►  November (69)
    • ►  October (92)
    • ►  September (71)
    • ►  August (77)
    • ►  July (119)
    • ►  June (174)
    • ►  May (155)
    • ►  April (256)

About Me

My photo
Wenelise
Northern IL
Wen's photo-blog.
View my complete profile