Friday, January 9, 2009

look on the family blog

Well, lol, I have been informed that I can not load any more pic's on my blog [my web album is full]. so, until I figure out what I will do next, I put them on the family blog. when I last uploaded pic's I was leaving the best [that I like] to be at the top, and of course those were the ones that did not upload. so go to the family blog to see them or to see any updates, for now.

3 comments:

Tara Janelle said...

One way you can still post pictures is to host them somewhere else. I use photobucket.com (they do have a lot of ads on their site, unfortunately, just so you know). When you upload them, if you put your mouse over the photo, you can copy the "HTML code" and paste that into your blog post (you have to use the html editor- I can show you sometime if you don't know).

-Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Thats what happend to me a few weeks ago!! Thankfully, I have some other blogspots that are non 'dawnsjourneys' related that I am able to upload my pictures to (then save as a draft) and copy the HTML code and paste it into my dawnsjourneys post.
Hope that you are able to get it all worked out!! :)

Thomas DeL said...

Well girl, you do put up ATON of pictures!!...It's a good thing though, so please figure out how to keep it up:)