Tuesday, July 1, 2008

movie over the week end

We watched "Swing Time" Sunday night. Justin and I watched it[swing t] a few nights before. Justin was going around the house saying "No cups.....no cups...no cups" then we realised that he was meaning "NO CUFFS..NO CUFFS". he really liked it, we all liked it. When you watch "Swing Time" it makes you want to get up and swing around and sing and laugh along with the movie. the other movie was good also.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Ah yes the Scarlet Pimpernel! we love that movie! And the book as well!

Hannah DeL

Thomas DeL said...

I loved Swingtime.....Now I know where my Grandma got that one line she would sing to my Grandpa...

Thanks for having me over, even if I spent HOURS(as Daniel said) on the phone(in reality it was 15mins:P)

Thanks again:)