Thursday I worked at A&J's, then at night we [Mom Dan and I] went to the Fair to see Steven CC. then on Fri. I went back to A&J's to paint. The Strand kids were there at A&J's and helped rip out carpet and paint. (Mrs. Strand and kids brought lunch for everyone.) then we all headed over 2 Erber's 4 pizza, which was very good, swam, played knives[spoons] and the cup thing. then I spent the night there, and we got up on Sat. and went back to A&J's to paint some more, had dinner again at the E's. thank you Erber's 4 bed,food, and fun.
Mom and I are going to be leaving to go to WV tomorrow, we are going to visit with my Granny. then on Sat. we have the PRESLEY Reunion, which is Mama's side. She is #9 of 10. Dad and Daniel are going to fly out 4 the Reunion. then after the Reunion Mom and I are going to go down to SC to visit with Papa and Mama 4 a few days [looking forward on seeing you M & P. Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty and all you guys.] Justin is looking forward to seeing Sydney. I may and I may not post till we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment