Monday, July 21, 2008
where's jimmy?????
as Daniel mowed the lawn, Dan found 2 frogs and put them in a cage for Justin, J loved it. well the next day I was passing J's room and noticed that the cage door was OPEN [and that the cage was in his room] I went in....looked...and of course 1 was missing, I asked J where's the frog? he answered, it jumped out, then went back to playing, [me] were did it jump? [J] over there, so being very careful where I step not to step on the frog, moving everything under his bed out [slowly and carefully] Mom came, and so M and I looking for this little frog on hands and knees. well we finely found it. and then we put them back out side. [though I think we should get some frogs for J]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment