skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wendy Elise

Monday, September 29, 2008




Posted by Picasa
Posted by Wenelise at 7:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Girls

The Girls

Josh & I

Josh & I

Justin

Justin

Tess, Josh & I

Tess, Josh & I

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2008 (1083)
    • ►  December (70)
    • ►  November (69)
    • ►  October (92)
    • ▼  September (71)
      • I have a new roommate....
      • Iler's
      • My race cars
      • Ready set go
      • Mmmmmmmmmm
      • The winner
      • Mmmmmm
      • Mmmmmm
      • 3 legged race
      • 3 legged race
      • 3 legged race
      • volleyball
      • volleyball
      • Go, go, go
      • Baby Danny, baby Lou, and baby Tommy So funny.
      • kids
      • Awards
      • pinewood derby
      • A BIG HAND TO JONATHAN EBER THE WINNER OF THE 2008...
      • A BIG HAND TO MR. CARLSON AND HIS FAMILY FOR THE V...
      • A BIG HAND FOR AARON!!!!!!
      • What a fun weekend
      • Celery
      • A little late
      • On the 15th of September
      • Playing in the rain with Abb
      • Playing in the rain
      • Fri., Sat., Abb came over
      • 9/11
      • Daniel
      • Habits and hobbies of Olivia
      • Justin watching the tow truck take the van away
      • Daniel got his wisdom teeth out
      • Playing in the rain
      • Gotcha day
      • WE HAVE PIC'S OF OLIVIA. BUT WE CAN'T SHOW THE PI...
      • 3
      • 9
      • 8
      • 7
      • 6
      • 5
      • 4
      • WE GOT THE CALL.
      • 2
      • 1
      • food
      • I love little kid's pic's
      • 6 flags
    • ►  August (77)
    • ►  July (119)
    • ►  June (174)
    • ►  May (155)
    • ►  April (256)

About Me

My photo
Wenelise
Northern IL
Wen's photo-blog.
View my complete profile