Friday, September 5, 2008
Daniel got his wisdom teeth out
Daniel got his wisdom teeth out. unlike Abb and I, Daniel was not put down [put to sleep] so when he came home he couldn't go to sleep. he was and is sore. he'll txt us if he wants something. I got a txt that said "pillow please" thought it was funny. [it hurts him to talk] Justin has not wanted to leave Daniel's side. [only for his nap] Daniel requested creamy mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. otherwise he is doing fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ooh ouchie! it's cute that justin does not want to leave his side ... what a compashionate little brother.
Dude....I txt you and you never txt back!....BUT....you even have a pics that shows you CAN txt if you want! I think this relationship is coming to a close.
Post a Comment