skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wendy Elise
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Aub had her baby it's a girl!!!!
ALETHEIA LYNN FOGLE
on the 16th of dec
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Girls
Josh & I
Justin
Tess, Josh & I
Blog Archive
►
2009
(16)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(1083)
▼
December
(70)
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
I was challenged again with Mrs.Crist Xanga site.T...
GET READY FOR SOME STRIPES
twinkle Girls
WII
...
TESSA http://www.xanga.com/tjcrist
Aub had her baby it's a girl!!!!
MY FAMILY
OLIVIA
From Mrs. Crist's blog
I updated Justin's and Olivia's blog. Justin woul...
top last yrbelow this yrsame number of kidsDad an...
last yr
MY DUCK. IT WAS VERY GOOD
Thanksgiving at Abb and Josh's house
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. [alfred,...
kelly's B-day
more 2 come
►
November
(69)
►
October
(92)
►
September
(71)
►
August
(77)
►
July
(119)
►
June
(174)
►
May
(155)
►
April
(256)
About Me
Wenelise
Northern IL
Wen's photo-blog.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment