HAHA...thats one header picture I'll never forget. I remember when I got the package in the mail. My mom was like "Tom you got a package from the Hills?!?...did you leave something there?". Then I opened up the box, and laughed so hard my mom thought I was going to dead. In the box wrapped so carefully was the little canning jar you see above, filled with water(formally known as snow). Thanks Hills, it meant alot to me.
1 comment:
HAHA...thats one header picture I'll never forget. I remember when I got the package in the mail. My mom was like "Tom you got a package from the Hills?!?...did you leave something there?". Then I opened up the box, and laughed so hard my mom thought I was going to dead. In the box wrapped so carefully was the little canning jar you see above, filled with water(formally known as snow). Thanks Hills, it meant alot to me.
Post a Comment