skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wendy Elise

Tuesday, December 23, 2008




Posted by Picasa
Posted by Wenelise at 2:19 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics wendy! :)

December 23, 2008 at 2:49 PM
Thomas DeL said...

Thanks for the pics Wen...

December 23, 2008 at 3:39 PM
Anna Joy said...

WOW WENDY you got some awesome pictures! How did you like your first Opera house experience? There sure is nothing like attending for the first time!!

Also love the red and green look on your blog!

December 23, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Girls

The Girls

Josh & I

Josh & I

Justin

Justin

Tess, Josh & I

Tess, Josh & I

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2008 (1083)
    • ▼  December (70)
      • IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
      • I was challenged again with Mrs.Crist Xanga site.T...
      • GET READY FOR SOME STRIPES
      • twinkle Girls
      • WII
      • ...
      • TESSA http://www.xanga.com/tjcrist
      • Aub had her baby it's a girl!!!!
      • MY FAMILY
      • OLIVIA
      • From Mrs. Crist's blog
      • I updated Justin's and Olivia's blog. Justin woul...
      • top last yrbelow this yrsame number of kidsDad an...
      • last yr
      • MY DUCK. IT WAS VERY GOOD
      • Thanksgiving at Abb and Josh's house
      • Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. [alfred,...
      • kelly's B-day
      • more 2 come
    • ►  November (69)
    • ►  October (92)
    • ►  September (71)
    • ►  August (77)
    • ►  July (119)
    • ►  June (174)
    • ►  May (155)
    • ►  April (256)

About Me

My photo
Wenelise
Northern IL
Wen's photo-blog.
View my complete profile