skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wendy Elise

Sunday, November 16, 2008




Posted by Picasa
Posted by Wenelise at 10:21 PM

1 comment:

Rick said...

Wendy,
I'm so glad we got to meet you and make the amazing journey with you. You took some marvelous pictures! We hope it's okay that we've downloaded some of them for ourselves. Hope all is well and settled back at home.

Lin Family

November 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Girls

The Girls

Josh & I

Josh & I

Justin

Justin

Tess, Josh & I

Tess, Josh & I

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2008 (1083)
    • ►  December (70)
    • ▼  November (69)
      • HOME SWEET HOME
      • DADDY AND HIS LITTLE GIRL
      • older pic's
      • 1
      • WE HAVE HER IN OUR ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!
      • little up date
      • ...
      • ...
      • WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
      • CHINA HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • prayer requests
      • 2 more nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • BIRTHDAY'S
    • ►  October (92)
    • ►  September (71)
    • ►  August (77)
    • ►  July (119)
    • ►  June (174)
    • ►  May (155)
    • ►  April (256)

About Me

My photo
Wenelise
Northern IL
Wen's photo-blog.
View my complete profile