Tuesday, November 4, 2008

prayer requests

* That Dad wouldn't get a migraine [with different food, and all that is going on]

*Mom's back wouldn't bother her

*That mom and I would feel better soon. and Dad not to get it. [colds] lol that our heads wouldn't explode when we go on the plain. maybe Dad can get it on film.

*we'd get our luggage, and have no problem with flights and all.

*that we'd find our way around.

*ones at home to be safe.

*all detail stuff, paper work, appointments etc. would go smoothly. not too stressful.

*That Olivia would be happy ez going baby. not get sick, shots go well,

*OVER ALL THAT EVERY THING TO GO WELL AND BE SAFE.



THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

ONE MORE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE LEAVING IN THE MORNING. HOPE TO UP DATE AS SOON AS I CAN.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU MAPA WHEN WE GET BACK.





ZAI JIAN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

will be prayin for you all!! :)

Joelle said...

We're praying for you!!! This is SO exciting!

Tara

Thomas DeL said...

You did it!...you said goodbye in Mandarin!!! I'll be pray'n for you.

See ya Cowgee!


Depindun