Well we are home. I always wonder why the people's blogs we followed before we left didn't update when they got back home. Now I know. "PLAIN LIFE". Most of you have heard that one by one we have gotten sick. not fun sick. [tummy] it only lasts 12hr [pre person] but then your out for the next 12hr sleeping. so now that I'm over it I feel that I'm back on track, though on china time.
OLIVIA: She's doing great. not quite sleeping through the night.....OK if 2hrs count then she's sleeping. but she's happy, big smile, she'll go to all of us, eats more every day, takes good naps,
OUR TIME IN CHINA: Was great. a lot of fun and learned a lot also. meeting new people, it's fun how you meet someone [ like in our group] you've never met before and in minutes you're like family. looking at pictures [or not] I miss you guys already and can't wait to have a get together. oh, ah, I don't think we mentioned it when we were in china but we have a 36ft ramp going off our deck that we use as a slip-in-slide in the Summer and a sled hill in the winter. so mayeb we could have the Gill's over. since we're neighbors and all.
PIC'S: I think I'm going to wait till after "THANKSGIVING" to post more pic's and to finish the journey to China and back. I [we] took around 2000 pic's, so it's hard to pick the right one's. oh plus video.
Looking foreword to Thanksgiving on seeing family, Hi to those who won't be there, Mark A, Holly and kiddo's and Katy. Missed seeing all of you at church, looking forward to next Sunday.
[OK, I'll just say it to you now]
A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Welcome Home, Wendy! It is hard to sort through and decide which pics to post, isn't it?
So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!!
~ Jessica
Welcome home Wendy & family!! I am sure that being home at last with your little sister has got to feel wonderful!
Glad to hear that you are feeling better after being so sick ... we are keepin you all in our prayers hopeing that the rest of the family feels better soon!
Hopefully all of you will be well in time to enjoy Thanksgiving with your family!
~Dawn
Welcome back! We missed you and can't wait until next Sunday to see you and your new sister!
Good to hear your alive girl!...I text with Daniel, but his responses were few(due to him being sick)...BLAH!! I can't stand the flu,but at least it's better then having a cold for a month like I've had. Can't wait to see you all!
BTW,
Happy Thanksgiving
WELCOME HOME!!! I was so disappointed you were sick and couldn't come to church. I'm glad to hear you're doing better now. It seems like you've been gone a year! How does Justin like having the "real" Olivia to read to? :-)
Love,
Kathryn
Welcome home! So glad you are all feeling better. Can't wait to meet Olivia!
The above is from Mrs. Webb and family
Hey girl!....you said you'd get pictures up AFTER Thanksgiving. Well it's after Thanksgiving, so any time now is a good time :-)Just teasing...Though I would love to see some pictures.
Post a Comment