OLIVIA IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE - these pictures are simply priceless! What a cute and expanding family you have! As for the "other" pictures of things IN China - well, not so cute! I hope you aren't eating all of those little creatures in your pictures! And so my burning question is - why must you stay in China til next week? I know it seemed very political in Russia for the Sopatas. I haven't checked on the Day family yet - my friend gave me their blog address but I misplaced it.
3 comments:
OLIVIA IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE - these pictures are simply priceless! What a cute and expanding family you have! As for the "other" pictures of things IN China - well, not so cute! I hope you aren't eating all of those little creatures in your pictures! And so my burning question is - why must you stay in China til next week? I know it seemed very political in Russia for the Sopatas. I haven't checked on the Day family yet - my friend gave me their blog address but I misplaced it.
She's so beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.
I love the pic with the noodles coming out of her mouth! So cute!!!!
Post a Comment