Sunday, November 9, 2008

little up date




sorry more pic's later. good night. big day in the morning. we leave at 5:15 am.
later that day we will have Olivia in our arms. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anna Joy said...

CHINA LOOKS AWESOME! wow I'm sure you are making memories to last a lifetime!!! WE can't wait to see you all when you get back...Olivia is in our prayers for the transition..and you all as you travel home!

Dawn said...

Hello all,

The pictures are great and you look like you are really enjoying yourselves! You must be beside yourself by now, being this close to Olivia. I think as I write this you are already in NanNing! :-) Praise God, He is so good!! We will continue to pray for you and Olivia, for her adjustments and her health with the vaccines. We love you and miss seeing you.

God's blessings on all "four" of you!
Diane and family

Joelle said...

I'm so glad you love to take pictures Wendy! :-)

Praying for all of you!

Thomas DeL said...

I MISS YOU ALL!...Can't wait to see Olivia!